• Directed by a professional multilingual Tour Guide
• From the Algarve to Seville (and back!) in a single day
• Amazing Panoramic Guided Tour
• Cultural and Historic experience of the city
• Stops in Plaza de Espana and Town Centre
• Includes free time for shopping and exploration
Seville is the capital of Andalusia, considered the most beautiful city of Europe. Visit to the city passing through the following points: Tower of Gold, pavilions of the Iberia-American Expositions of 1929, Maria Luisa Park and stop at Plaza de España. You can visit the Jewish Quarter of Santa Cruz, the 3rd biggest Cathedral in the world and the Alcazar the Royal Palace. Free time for lunch and shopping.
Seville - Guided Panoramic Visit to Mercado Lonja del Barranco
Palacio de San Telmo - Guided Panoramic Visit to San Telmo Palace
Torre del Oro - Guided Panoramic Visit to the Golden Tower
Real Maestranza de Caballeria de Sevilla - Guided Panoramic Visit to Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza
Real Fabrica De Tabacos - Guided Panoramic Visit to the Royal Tobacco Factory
Plaza de Espana - Visit to Plaza de Espana
Parque de Maria Luisa - Guided Panoramic Visit to the Pavilions and Exhibits used for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929
Seville - Visit to the city center, where you have 4 hours of free time to lunch, shopping and explore the nearby monuments and buildings such as the Cathedral, Alcazar Palace, the General Archive of the Indies and many more
Hotel or nearby location pickup and drop-off
Why register an account?
- Due to our commitment to deliver top quality service, we provide a client area where you can manage and keep track of your bookings and more importantly, any personal information that this website has registered about you.
- This client area is provided free of charge and it's seen as a most valued tool of communication between us and our users.