Eastern Algarve & Spain with Lunch Included - Full-Day Trip
Ayamonte, Castro Marim, Faro, Olhão, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo Antonio
• Directed by a professional multilingual Tour Guide
• Lunch is included
• Visit 4 cities in the Algarve and 1 in Spain
• Cross the Guadiana River
• Cultural and Historic experience of the Algarve and Ayamonte
• Stops in Town Centers
• Includes free time for shopping and exploration
Faro - the capital of the Algarve. You can visit a beautiful cathedral;
Olhao - a fishing moorish village. Visit the port, fishing market, the oldest pate factory in Portugal;
Tavira - a city with many churches to visit, the castle and to experience the traditional Portuguese music Fado;
Vila Real de Santo Antonio - the last city bordering Spain, a great place for pictures and where you can the oldest Portuguese canned fish factory;
Ayamonte - the first spanish city, and a nice place for shopping.
Vila Real de Santo Antonio
Hotel or nearby location pickup and drop-off
Why register an account?
- Due to our commitment to deliver top quality service, we provide a client area where you can manage and keep track of your bookings and more importantly, any personal information that this website has registered about you.
- This client area is provided free of charge and it's seen as a most valued tool of communication between us and our users.